Thursday, May 16, 2013

I left my laptop open and now I can't find my mouse......


 Hi blogging friends,

Sorry I haven't been around for almost 2 weeks.  My loved one has been unwell so I haven't had time for crafting - and then on Sunday night, after having a lovely Mother's Day, something I ate didn't agree with me and I was sick all night and only just started eating properly again today.  Not quite what I needed when I was caring for my loved one at the same time!

Anyway, I thought I would share a little photo of Ruby I took a couple of weeks ago.  I had put my laptop down to do something and when I returned, this is what I saw:



I had a great deal of difficulty getting her off too because she didn't want to move - it was warm and that's where she wanted to be!  I am very careful now what website I leave open in case Ruby buys something on EBay LOL!

I am taking my loved one to hospital tomorrow (Friday) for some tests which are just routine and on Saturday, I will be going to the Picture to Page Scrapbook Show at East Burwood.  It will be wonderful to have some "me time" - a whole day to myself - which hasn't happened for ages:  I can't wait!!  Hopefully I will get some time in my craft room soon From Millan.Net

Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn

5 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jobear sorry to hear - will be praying for tests etc.. and so pray your crafty day is one of delight and fun.. and restraint in the buying dept. :D and smiled with saw puss can so understand why Ruby did not want to move - sending big blog hugs and prayers. love Shaz in Oz.x

Jackie said...

So sorry to hear that your loved one is poorly again, sending good wishes for a speedy recovery...hugs
What a lovely photograph, would be great on a scrapbook page :o)
Jackie xx

Lynne said...

I love her. Thanks for sharing. I have a cat too.They have their own personality. Take care and have a good weekend. Hugs Lynne from OZ

Anonymous said...

Lol, don't you just love cats!!

Hope all went well with your loved one and that you had a fab 'you' day!
xx

Merry said...

I know I am late reading this post o hope you and your loved one are much better. Love the photo of your cat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...