Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Teddy Bear painted ornament


Hi blogging friends From Millan.Net

As my last post before Christmas Day, I thought I would share a Teddy Bear Christmas ornament that I painted a little while ago:


The teddy bear is a flat piece of craftwood and the original pattern is by Debbie Mitchell from one of her Cozy Cubby Collection tole/decorative painting books.  I painted the teddy using Jo Sonja acrylic gouache and once cured, varnished using water-based varnish.  I tied on a gold cord so I can hang it on my Christmas tree.  Lastly, I added the green bell.

**********************
 
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and may all your dreams come true in 2014.  For those of you who find Christmas difficult, my heart goes out to you.

Thank you for all your comments, emails, support and encouragement throughout this year.  I will be back in a few days sharing a couple more Christmas cards which I am giving to my daughter and husband tomorrow (can't spoil the surprise as they read my blog!).  

Jocelyn XO


1 comment:

Merry said...

You are so clever Jocelyn....so much detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...